Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Health Insurance Agents Dream Come True, Quality Customers Wanting Quotes from Agents in Their Area

Health Insurance Agents Dream Come True, Quality Customers Wanting Quotes from Agents in Their Area.

Health Insurance Agents Dream come true, Quality Customers wanting quotes from agents in their area. I am a Health Insurance agent, and my site gets more requests than I can handel and I need your help.

(PRWEB) December 19, 2004

Hello fellow agents. Jeff CLine here from the policystore. com. I founded PolicyStore. net out of shear desperation for great, good quality health insurance leads. I am tired of Junk, SPAM, Recycled and reran leads. All I want to do is work good clean leads so I can write business and make a living. I only write for Unicare in Texas, IN, Illinois and Virginia. To get the high volume of leads I need, I am forced to spend thousands of dollars on Online Advertising which is why I am now in the lead business.

I only do Clean, High Quality, Health Insurance targeted advertising. No gimmicks, free Cars, POPUPs or SPAM. If you have been buying leads you know what I am referring to. I do not make a living selling these leads, I make a living selling Unicare. You will get the same quality leads I get & I am in the top 5 producing agents in the country out of more than 20,000 agents for Unicare. I don't have time for junks leads, and I am sure you dont want them either.

I have had weeks where we get tons of leads and can only use a few of them.

If you are looking for a lot of pretty or fluff, pretty. This may not be the system for you. I spend all the money we bring in on this site in creating more quality leads.

Register Now and I will send you a Free Live lead so you can judge the quality for yourself

Thanks for your interest.

Have a great day!

Jeffrey D. Cline

Insurance Agent and Owner of PolicyStore. net

# # #