Saturday, April 23, 2005

Lazar Bridal Consulting Supports the Society for Women's Health Research

Lazar Bridal Consulting Supports the Society for Women's Health Research

Lazar Bridal Consulting has announced today that $50.00 from every contracted sale will be donated to the Society for Women’s Health Research.

Wilmington, NC (PRWEB) August 8, 2006

Lazar Bridal Consulting has announced today that $50.00 from every contracted sale will be donated to the Society for Women’s Health Research.

Lazar Bridal Consulting owner, Tara Lazar, was diagnosed with a basketball-sized fibroid earlier this year and underwent a myomectomy to remove the non-cancerous tumor. In a statement made by Mrs. Lazar she said “The Society for Women’s Health Research was instrumental in helping me find support for my condition. I have to admit that I did not listen to signs my body was giving me. I could have gotten help for my condition a long time ago, but like most working women I put everything around me before my health. It has been a tough lesson to have to learn. If I can keep one woman from having to endure all of the pain and discomfort I did then it will be all worth it.”

Lazar Bridal Consulting is a Wilmington, NC-based company specializing in weddings all along the Cape Fear coast.

Lazar Bridal Consulting owner, Tara Lazar, describes what her company does as “more than just basic wedding consulting and planning."

Lazar Bridal Consulting is a unique wedding planning company in that it caters to beach destination weddings. Mrs. Lazar and her team have created packages ideal for couples coming from other states and planning a romantic destination wedding on a budget. Included in some of the packages you will find officiating (Mrs. Lazar and her husband, Peter are each ordained ministers), beach event permits, elaborate ceremony setups and even flowers or cake.

Lazar Bridal Consulting’s goal is to make your wedding gorgeous and flawless without having to spend a fortune.

To learn more about Lazar Bridal Consulting, visit www. lazarbridalconsulting. com.

To learn more about the Society for Women’s Health Research go to www. womenshealthresearch. org

# # #