Thursday, April 12, 2007

Infant Hurt by Mother’s Odor

Infant Hurt by Mother’s Odor

Bacterial vaginosis has been discovered as a cause of certain health risks for newborns.

Memphis, TN (PRWEB) February 23, 2006

“Among pregnant women, bacterial vaginosis may cause up to 10% of low-birth weight deliveries, and in several studies has been strongly implicated in increasing women's risks of becoming infected with other STD and with HIV,” reported Xagena Medicine.

Bacterial vaginosis is not caused by poor hygiene. Many women are struggling to find a permanent cure. Often this condition is treated with antibiotics, but they are often expensive, ineffective, and may not rid patients of the problem completely.

One company in Memphis believes they have a natural solution to get rid of bacterial vaginosis. A spokesman for Selmedica Healthcare Corporation said, “It doesn't mask the symptoms of BV, it eliminates the odor and the painful itching and swelling that goes along with it. Enzara is a 100% natural and safe treatment for BV and the burning, itching, and fishy odor that accompanies it.”

Charmaine McKenzie was suffering depression because nothing seemed to cure her vaginal odor. “I was skeptical because I had the odor for so long that I though I would live with this for the rest of my life. For over a year my doctors had me on metro-gel which didn't work for me.”

McKenzie had resigned to living the rest of her life with this problem. Then she turned to Enzara. “I tried Enzara and in three days the odor was gone,” McKenzie said.

For more information about Enzara, visit www. Enzara. com.

# # #