Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boomer Reignites Lifelong Passion with Fitness Website and Blog

Boomer Reignites Lifelong Passion with Fitness Website and Blog

GMNfitness. com is a new website with a brilliant approach to tackling all the most pertinent fitness issues including anti-aging, weight loss and building muscle. Website founder Gayl Newton sat down to discuss her unique approach to fitness, and how she intends to help others achieve their fitness goals through her website and her new blog.

San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) August 2, 2009

"Not too long ago, the company I worked at for more than a decade was forced to close their local facility," said Gayl Newton. "I was laid off, and as a boomer, a career change wasn't a challenge I wanted to undertake."

While Newton was mulling over how to approach the challenge of moving on with her life, she started walking to relieve her stress. "Walking was a calming experience that gave me time to think and strategize about what I was going to do next," said Newton. "Knowing I might have to get another job at some point, I wanted to keep in good health, so walking helped with that as well."

Newton's routine that started with simple walking reignited her passion for fitness, and led to the launch of her website www. GMNFitness. com.

"It all started with walking, but then I started lifting weights, doing floor exercises, taking vitamins and eating healthier. Then all of the sudden I was helping others achieve their fitness goals and start on a path to a new life," said Newton. "It all happened so fast sometimes I don't even know how I got here."

While Newton's career shift was unexpected, she had been passionate about fitness her whole life. "I've never been totally out of shape, but I used to exercise a lot more when I was younger," said Newton. "I felt invincible, like I could take on any challenge, and that's how I feel now as well."

With the launch of her new blog at www. GMNFitnessBlog. com, Newton hopes to share her zeal for fitness with others, and provide tips and information for leading a healthier life. "I want to offer more than just information on fitness routines, but advice about motivation, having fun and keeping a positive outlook."

While her website will provide useful products and information for all aspiring fitness enthusiasts, Newton hopes to focus on helping other boomers attain success. "I want to make sure I'm as healthy as possible right now, and I think a lot of other boomers feel the same."

About the Company:
GMNFitness. com is owned and operated by Gayl Newton, a certified life coach and fitness enthusiast.

Gayl Newton
Www. GMNFitness. com
(210) 495-3345

IePlexus, Inc.
Www. iePlexus. com

# # #