Saturday, July 31, 2010

Personal Trainer in St John’s Wood Offers Fat Loss Programs to Kick Start 2011

Personal Trainer in St John’s Wood Offers Fat Loss Programs to Kick Start 2011

The Fat Loss Programs at Energie Personal Fitness empowers clients and encourages them to become accountable to themselves and the trainer for maximum results.

London (PRWEB) January 6, 2011

Fat loss expert and owner of Energie Personal Fitness, Imran Ilahi, wants the local residents to kick start 2011 with his most successful body transformation programs.

“We all know how hard it is to get in shape after the holiday season on your own. However with my specifically designed fat loss Programs you get the support and motivation to help you achieve your goals,” says St John’s Wood Personal Trainer, Imran.

The Fat Loss Programs at Energie Personal Fitness empowers clients and encourages them to become accountable to themselves and the trainer for maximum results.

The Programs focus on both fitness and nutrition and is designed to maximise inch and weight loss via personal training sessions and comprehensive nutritional advice.

Each client undertaking the Program is given a very personal service and the team at Energie St John’s Wood take the time to understand their needs and challenges, why they want to enrol into the Program and what their goals are. At the start of the Program a full fitness review is given with follow up assessments throughout, before and after photos are taken and food diaries are monitored each session. Each Personal Training session that forms the programme then includes resistance, cardio and flexibility training with balance and core work and physical assessments - all the tools required to achieve successful results.

As shown from our clients the results achieved on the Programs can change lives:

"I joined Energie in St John's Wood when I moved back to London after spending three years in New York. The New York lifestyle had taken its toll on my body and I wanted to lose some weight and tone up before my wedding in August. In just 2 months of training with Imran and the rest of the team, I shed over 16 pounds. Through a combination of intense cardio training and strength exercises, I was able to reach my weight goals, while maintaining muscle mass and generally feeling healthier and having more energy. The team keep the work-outs interesting and challenging, which helps keep me motivated to achieve my goals. I think personal fitness is hugely important to leading a healthy, fulfilling life and if you can enjoy yourself while keeping fit, well that's even better." -- Chris Arnold Lawyer

"Joining Energie personal fitness in St Johns Wood was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I've never been a big fan of going to gyms but Imran and his team have changed my whole outlook on training and personal fitness.

The programme they have developed for me suits my requirements exactly. It fits in around my work and travel commitments, sets realistic goals that I can aim for and achieve and has real variety to keep me interested. My first target was to lose that extra 1/2 stone that I was carrying around, I smashed that goal within the first month.

The real difference though is the personal approach that you get from the team at Energie. You are not just a membership number, the interest that the team shows in you as well as the advice and tips on fitness and lifestyle really adds value. It really is a great place to get yourself fit, I actually enjoy going." -- Jim souter, LMA

If you have to have the vision, Imran and the team at Energie Personal Fitness will give you the mission! Watch your body change forever in 2011.

###