Morehead Webinar to Discuss Building Workforce Commitment
Extensive research has established a strong link between elevated commitment among employees and positive business outcomes.
Charlotte, N. C. (Vocus) May 20, 2009
Morehead, the human capital research firm, will host a webinar titled "Building Workforce Commitment." The free hour-long webinar will be broadcast on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 1:00 p. m. EST.
Morehead's Vice President of Product Development, Brad Morton and Patrick Corrigan, Morehead's Vice President of Business Development will explain how companies can use the Workforce Commitment Survey to identify and measure the drivers of employee commitment. Morehead uses this and other survey tools, combined with focused metrics and solutions to reduce the uncertainty in managing human capital.
Attendees will walk away with an understanding of:
1. A five-step process for improving their healthcare organization
2. A model for understanding the key drivers of workforce commitment
3. An approach for linking an employee survey to strategic business objectives, like patient satisfaction or employee retention
4. Methods for tracking key commitment themes across the employment life-cycle
5. How leadership teams can focus their improvement efforts by integrating multiple data sets, national norms, and business context
6. How to use Morehead's online results navigation for data exploration and presentation - with unprecedented convenience, speed, and ease
7. Morehead's quick and easy online tool and process for action planning
To sign up for the webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates. com/events/registration/event94.html
Morehead delivers human capital surveys, metrics and solutions that enable leaders to make better decisions, build employee engagement, and drive the performance of critical outcomes, such as overall satisfaction, quality, and financial performance. This is accomplished by:
targeting and focusing human capital initiatives prioritizing systemic change informing work unit interventions aligning employees with business strategies Since 1979, Morehead's approach has been supported by sound research and validated by experience. Clients include healthcare providers, financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www. moreheadassociates. com.
800.849.2292 x 5515