Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vitamark Introduces Natique It's Revolutionary New Skin Care System To The World

Vitamark Introduces Natique It's Revolutionary New Skin Care System To The World

Natique, Released by Vitamark International is a complete facial skin care system at an amazing price.

(PRWEB) December 5, 2005

Mark Weller of Healthy-Living-Mentor. com is urging you to investigate the The most comprehensive skin care system on the market today.

This four component set for women and men contains all of the essentials— vitamins A, D, and E, aloe vera, chamomile and natural oils—that work together to cleanse, soothe and nourish your skin.

Natique Skin Care, available exclusively from Vitamark International, embodies a revolutionary skin care technique that is the result of more than half a century of historical research.

Natique works in complete harmony with nature to clean, condition, nourish and protect the skin. When used properly, Natique produces healthy skin that glows with vitality.

The Natique 4 Step Natural Look Skin Care Program has been specifically formulated both for men and women’s skin. The secret to success with Natique is to follow the directions. To receive maximum benefits, be sure to use Natique twice daily—once in the morning and again in the evening.

You’ll soon discover the wonderful difference Natique can make in the health and appearance of your skin.

Here are two personal testamonials from Natique users:

"I never had a blemish in my life until I turned 24. Then for some reason, I developed adult onset acne and oily skin. I have tried everything from the single product "miracles" to full skin care systems ranging upwards of $600. Some of the time, my skin became worse and my makeup was sliding off my face within an hour. I have been using Natique for seven days now and well, I'm shocked! Wrinkles (yes, I have wrinkles) are fading, breakouts are down to a minimum and the oil is starting to subside. I have been able to wear my makeup for 6-8 hours without touching it up and packing on more powder. When it needs a touch up I just apply a little #4 to a cotton round and dap it all over my face. It literally looks like I just put my makeup on. Finally, something with immediate results!"

"Over the last few years I have been searching to find the right products for my skin. I have been to local spas and spent a lot of money on a lot of products that never really worked. I have dry skin and after using other products I ended up looking oily and my skin felt sticky. Now, after using Natique, I know that I have finally found the right product for me. When I use steps 1 and 2 my skin feels firm and clean, like I just had a facial. When I finish up with steps 3 and 4 my skin has a soft, natural glow. I actually have friends asking me what I'm doing now and it's so much fun to tell them about Natique."

Your friend Mark Weller at Healthy-Living-Mentor, com and his wife Ernestine recommend Natique and Vitamark as the best of the best!

Http://www. natiqueskincare. com/375149 (http://www. natiqueskincare. com/375149)

###